Saturday, September 20, 2008

SOMETHIN' LIKE A PHENOMENA

I don't really know what's overcome everyone at the house but...




...it sure is one big ball of juicy love sinigang mix. I woke up from my nap and smelt the most amayyzzzinng thing from the kitchen; hardly likely since my mom, AND DAD, aren't here. But turns out it was likely. My 13 year old sister is all whipping up this amayyzzzinngg pasta. I love her. I fuckin' do. She's got that shock factor. Also, my brother came back from hanging out at Fuddrucker's (sp?) with some of his friends and decided to stop off and bring us home this Toblerone pack. As a result, totally satiated right now and ready to completely wind down and close off the night with a scalding bath and some Skullset.

Currently (weird mix tonight):
You're Lost Little Girl - Siouxsie and the Banshees
Don't Give Up - Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush
Paint it Black - Rolling Stones
Siamese Twins - Siouxsie and the Banshees and Robert Smith
Rock Lobster - B52's
The Party - Justice ft. Uffie
The Boy Who Destroyed the World - AFI
I'm Burning for You - Blue Oyster Cult
L'un Part L'autre Reste - Charlotte Gainsbourg
Pas de Deux (The Nutcracker) - Tchaikovsky

No comments: