Tuesday, September 2, 2008

THE EDUKATORS

Subject: Re: ACCOMMODATION APPLICATION: KARA MARTIN

Hi Shaheen,
I was just wondering what was the verdict for my accommodation application, as it determines what date I head back to the UK . If I don't have On Campus Accommodation, I will have to return earlier to begin looking for Off Campus accommodation . So, please let me know what your decision is as soon as you can.

Thank you!
Kara Martin
--------------------------------------------

Dear Kara,
I would suggest you look for Off Campus Accommodation.

Regards,
Shaheen

So my University goes and pulls a fast one on me. Any ideas for keeping a blogger off the London streets? Preferably a living situation something to this righteous effect.

1 comment:

Nouvelle Fag said...

THAT BETCH

i hate it when you go to the trouble of phrasing something politely and get a curt, frankly rude reply. the british are too lazy for manners.

- mz fi