Thursday, September 18, 2008

DOMO ARIGATO, MR. ROBOTO


Hiya. So I chose this class this year, CRW030X329A. Yeah, that's university code for 'Writing for the Internet'. We have an assignment to look up some exemplary websites for their writing and whatnot. I'm tryin' real hard to focus on the task at hand but...lookie here what I found.

...sigh. Robot interns...who blog. It's starting (did anyone see Animatrix?). What's left for us humans, huh? I'd like very much to do at least one more internship before I'm all collegiately dried up, yuh know? Not to mention, NOT have to be proud of the fact that I am a human blogger. I friend requested the yellow guy but I'm hoping he doesn't bring anymore friends to the party. All I'm sayin'...


P.S. And how can he possibly enjoy the clothing perks the way I can?
P.S.S. But in all seriousness, this is effing cool, as you can see from the comment I wrote at the bottom of the link.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah..So I met him at uniqlo..quite the attraction..but only not really.

Anyway, I'm loving the blog.
Keep it comin',
Zane