Saturday, September 13, 2008

THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE

So Panda is driving to L.A. for a party and decides to give me a call. It's like 7 in the morning. But I'm so glad to be awake. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Panda: So did they put your picture up on the Kill City thing yet?
Me:
I don't know, dude. Don't know what's going on with that.

Panda:
No. Can you hear me? I said they DID put you up on the website. Hello?

Me:
(wriggles free of the covers) Wait. Are you TELLING me they put me up? I'm up there?
Panda: YES! Go look. (GO LOOK, GUYS! WTF ARE YOU WAITING FOR, GEEZ!)

So...remember Meghan MacRae from Kill City emailed me up a while back(second email here)? I didn't wanna say too much til I was absolutely sure it was happening but I've been selected as one of the Kill City 100, which basically means, according to Meghan:


"we are just trying to link our customers to people we think are rad and are doing rad things."


I also just got another email saying that my wholesale account was set up so pardon me while I go browse the site to order what I want. I'll let you know what I get!

No comments: