Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'LL FOLLOW YOU INTO THE DARK


Hey guys,
Today is World Blackout. I don't think it's an official thing but some guy in Buenos Aires put up an event for it on Facebook and it seemed like a fun idea. Turn off your lights for 10 minutes, wherever you are between 9:50 and 10pm on Wednesday 17th September. I just had a good laugh in the dark with my sibs (I guess darkness brings people together). Anyway, it all depends on what time zone you're in. And since I'm ahead of most of you, being in the Middle East and all, just thought it wouldn't be too late to get you guys in on it too. Of course, you're welcome to save the world for more than 10 minutes, if you wish. I decided to prolong it by lighting some candles in the bath and just chillaxing in there. Fun stuff.

No comments: