Tuesday, September 23, 2008

AND THEY COME AND THEY CALL AND THEY CRAWL ON THE FLOOR

I changed my layout.
I like.
My dad just came in and told me that flights to London are full for Friday.
I'm thinking Saturday instead of Thursday, I told him, because I really wanna see my mom.
She's coming in on Thursday morning.
"I really wanna see her before I leave because I might not be coming home for Christmas."
"Well, I won't be paying for your ticket to L.A. either."
So, anyway, I was thinking of staying back in England to earn the money I would need to pay back grumpy people like him, and nice people like Panda.
Plus I would also want to have a little spendage once I graduate next year.
But I didn't tell him that.
I'll wait til he gets the envelope during the Holidays, the lousy old fart.

No comments: