Thursday, September 18, 2008

PNEUMONIA


Get over the sorrow, girl
The world is always going to be made of this


You can trust in it
Unless you breathe in
Bravely


I adore how you simply surrender to high


And your lungs
They're mourning
Teepee-style


All the still-born love that could've happened
All the moments you should have embraced
All the moments you should have not locked up


Understand
So clearly
To shut yourself up
Is the hugest crime of them all
You're just crying after allTo not want them humans around
Anymore


Get over the sorrow, girl...

Some songs make me want to wake up even though I haven't slept yet, just because it feels like the sun is waiting for me to be present at the banister before rising. It's foggy. Good morning.

2 comments:

Nouvelle Fag said...

bjork's words astound me. i don't know how she captures these feelings so well. this song rings so true for me right now.

Kara said...

that's exactly what i was thinking.