Monday, January 19, 2009

SLEEP AND FUCK

Now that I've been introduced to Ji Kim's INSANE "sleep" and "fuck" pillowcases by Kiki de Montparnasse, I am on the website like a car on wheels. They're not there anymore, but these incredibles are (the highlight of these of course being those FUCKING leather gloves!!!):


But, as I had to pop in there for research for my fetish feature and while doing work experience with Skin Two (which I still am) I fell in love with Coco de Mer as well. Here are some of my faves from their VERY gorgeous store:



They also have a wicked book selection, some of which I plan to get my hands on at some point, especially the Japanese Bondage one, which I plan to get a fuckin'...doctorate in. Please note that two books from the 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die are on there: 120 Days of Sodom by Marquis de Sade and The Story of O by Pauline Réage. mmmhhhmmm. The Skin Two editor lent me the latter over the holidays. Like I said...literary filth!

I know, I'm turning into a bit of a perv. It's Skin Two's fault, mum!
I'm going back in the office tomorrow.

No comments: