Thursday, January 22, 2009

AND YOU WILL KNOW US BY THE TRAIL OF THE DEAD

SEVERAL THINGS AT ONCE BECAUSE I'M BUSY AS FUCK AND WILL BE IN CAMBRIDGE THIS WEEKEND!!!!

FIRST


I have been oh-my-godding all over myself these past few days over this Rick Owens coat. This is like my black sleeveless zipper-less mohair number from Zara, but on obvious steroids, and of course worlds better. I've been meaning to show you a picture of that which my mom got me for my birthday, along with the Topshop Bowler Hat but I am busy writing essays, prospective articles, a novel and things like this (LOL- check it out if jeweled crotches are your thing).

NEXT


I shouldn't have to say anything more about that....

NEXT

I've posted her before (not many girls can make a septum piercing look like you need one) but she's renewed my motivation to get a septum piercing. I've already contacted Manu at Needle FX and it's much less painful than a lower monroe (which I've had), only makes your eyes water and costs like nothing. Also, Panda doesn't seem to mind having to kiss a girl with a bullring so, just maybe that might be happening soon.

NEXT




These girls are absolutely cutting it. Good for them. A lot of blue. I love this colour blue. But what had me most inclined to post this is my girl's BLEACHED HAIR! She knows she owns it. I wanted to do this with my hair but Sweeney Todd style. However, knowing my hair history, my stylist advised me against it somehow.

NEXT
And thank you for visiting my blog 666 times!!! That was yesterday but it's gone past that now. ACE! I didn't know people outside my facebook group actually read me. SAY HELLO IF YOU READ ME! (If I lamely get no reply please don't laugh. At least I won't be here to see it for a while.)

No comments: