Friday, January 16, 2009

PULLED ME OUT OF A BONDAGE AND MADE ME RENEWED INSIDE

For some reason, it takes me possibly months to go through all the new collections on Style.com, so whenever I feel the urge to view one I choose a designer on random. I got Preen; whose name I love (yeah, I dunno). These were my favourite looks, namely, those lace down trousers, that skirt, that delicate shawl number, that shredded jacket and that dress (Alexander Wang much?) It would be all the more ace though if those specifics were in black, but I would have the dress either colour, plus bright colours look awesome on dark me.

Meanwhile...

Dear XXXXXXX,

I am writing to confirm receipt of X into our bank account on 5th January 2009.

As long as tuition fees and accommodation fees have been taken care of, the excess £205.00 can be refunded to Kara.

WHOLEHEARTEDLY welcome, being the only one not on a Student Loan Scheme. And the birthday continues...

No comments: