Sunday, January 4, 2009

THE NAKED TRUTH IS IN DISGUISE


...and the fetish scene resumes an existence in my life. That article and its vast research has been long gone and over with (the piece should be published soon in our uni's mag, or so I've been begged to allow it to do so) and yet, here I am dabbling with latex once more.

Haute Macabre brought these to my attention. I have a DEFINITE thing for this circuit board printed t-shirt dress and skirt OH THE SKIRT! They're from Ego Assassin, some Toronto-based fetish corner, and not badly priced either (Fetish gear is next level spending).

Speaking of which, I THINK I made plans of a fetish clubbing nature for my birthday celebrations in LDN later down the month. Not a fan of semi or full naked raving like my awesome friend Mistress Ivy is, and would probably just party in these. BUT I AM MEANT TO BE SAVING MONEY, RIGHT? (eyes flicker to Panda) So my Honour PVC zip up skirt and a lace bra or corset will do.

P.S. I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY BONDAGE PICTURES FROM THE CHANTA ROSE INESCAPABLE BONDAGE WORKSHOP! STAY TUNED! IT WAS HEIGHTS!

No comments: