Thursday, January 1, 2009

I'M THE NEXT ACT WAITING IN THE WINGS

Hopefully 2009 has me more on top of things and organized but I finally updated my blog list with a myriad of badass chicks possessing chronic style and just blogs that keep me online that much longer. And I'm so excited to take it up a notch with my wardrobe this year....as well as do other non fashion related things...If 2009 is anything like what 2008 was (and I will post the memorable pictures), then I am just itching all over waiting for it to break itself in already.

New on the left:
Garbage Dress
DROP - FASHION STREET SNAP
Vectors of the Necronomicon
Dianocalypse
Luxirare
Bees and Ballons
Trashforce Reaper
Dusty Dress
Epicly Later'd
Zanita
Lulu and Your Mom
Hand It Over and (saving the best for last)
Haute Macabre - I have been waiting for this forever. Coilhouse delivers perfectly but encountering yet another AMAZING bizarre/macabre/gothic/alternative fashion and paraphernalia site is always a welcome discovery. You already know one of my dreams is to be a regular contributor/writer at Coilhouse (which just brought out its sophomore issue (HOORAY!), so I couldn't be more happy to browse through this all night. Naturally I found more than 2 posts that we share already.

PLEASE welcome them, explore them, adore or loathe them (but have a damn good reason), cherish them, 2009 them.

I've been pretty unproductive today, considering I have an essay to write, 2 chapters to work on, grad schools in CA to research, jobs to apply for, a handful of books to read, some clothes to forcefully reclaim from my sister and plans to plan of the 2009 persuasion. I am obsessed with that number. It's sick.

No comments: