Wednesday, January 21, 2009

HOPELESSLY DEVOTED

What's the last song you heard/sang?
it might just be one from the Queen of the Damned soundtrack on vampire movie night at Beck's place. I actually haven't listened to music since Sunday. That's gay as hell.

Have you recently become a member of anything?
Wagamama and Total Film

What are your plans for the weekend?
I'm going to Cambridge to see some family. Plus I've never been to Cambridge so...to see things.

Do you ever intentionally vomit after drinking?
Did it once when I knew it was inevitable at some later hour in the day; back when I was ridiculous.

Have you ever called anyone a slut?
Yes. My best friend. It made her cry. She'd never even had sex before.

Does playing a guitar make someone more attractive?
I used to think so; with most instruments, particularly percussion. But I think it was that I wanted to possess the skill myself, which I later did. After that I spent more time trying to out-know the hot guy with my knowledge of their instrument and music, and instead fell for nerds/geeks.

Have you ever finished off the popcorn?
I ALWAYS finish off the popcorn. It is just one of those things I can probably continue to eat hours into it.

Can you fix your own car?
Well, no, because I would have to own one first. But it is a skill, like badass musicianship mentioned above, that I feel I HAVE to possess in order to become increasingly sexier, and obviously increasingly self-sufficient but whatev. When I was 16 I tried convincing my mom to pay for a mechanics summer programme for me. Nope.

Last thing you bought over 50 dollars?
Hops over to currency converter website. Wow. When did $50 becomes £36? Well, GO TEAM AMERICA! Um...nothing. Not even my groceries came up to that. I'll probably spend that tomorrow though.

Do you like the smell of beer?
I had to throw away a very trusty pair of black jeans because of beer-sudsy bar work!

Do you ever get depressed?
I'm on Prozac. Haven't used it in a while though and have sort of temporarily replaced it with mantras and breathing, which seems to be winning.

Have you worn pajamas to class?
Yes. I have cool pajama pieces. I think I will continue exhibiting them from time to time

Can you swallow pills?
Wasn't able to until about 17, when swallowing contraception seemed dire.

Have you ever egged or toilet-rolled a house/car?
Halloween

Have you ever memorized all the dialogue in a movie?
10 Things I Hate About You believing that it would make me transform into Kat overnight, or the night after....or the night after.

Two things you are wearing right now:
a wooden bracelet from the Philippines that Panda air-mailed me for V-day the last time we were bf/gf.; Etihad airplane socks.

Two places you want to go on vacation:
L.A. first to pick up Panda, but the ultimate destination after that would be Mexico
and Brazil

What's for dinner?
I had amai udon and ebi gyoza by myself as a treat at Wagamama

How many beds did you lay in yesterday?
This question makes me depressed

Look to your left; what do you see?
coke can, planner, novel: Reading Lolita in Tehran, a disgustingly large sunglasses collection, My So Called Life complete DVD series, christmas cards, purple paper lantern, digital recorder...

No comments: