Friday, February 27, 2009

I'VE BEEN TURNING SCREWS ALL MY LOVING LIFE




3 looks from Halston Fall '09 that I am currently ogling, saving the best for last. Dying to get my hands on that long black coat, and am determined to find long 'flowy' black things this year. I will be scouring charity shops from next week for a long slinky plain black skirt and/or a similar plain black dress, both of which I will be wearing with my new Vans and/or my silver flat Grecian sandals from Zara (depending on the occasion), and topping it off with one of Kate's unbelievably gorgeous zipper accessories. Of course the only way to secure this entire look is if after proposing the interview I just did with Kate it gets a deal with a mag, and provides me with a handsome fee. More on that some other time.

ALSO, that mag I posted a few posts back, with Beth Ditto on the front that Fi's upchuck reflexes are having trouble with, it's amazing. It's new. It's a bi-annual creation from Conde Nast that I will be getting my hands on every single time. It's a hippie splattering of everything to love right now; basically it's like Conde Nast has been hiding this long lost twin sister whose really into structured chaos and beautiful mess and doesn't have a flag pole up her ass. Love is my new favourite. For sure. In this first edition, you'll find: design scenesters from St. Martin's College of Art and Design, Beth Ditto's tits and unshaved arm pits obviously, Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott's beautiful candid nightclub pictures of Kate Moss out of her element and obviously drugged, models who don't look like models who are the models of today, Jethro in a killer Rob London latex one piece, Iggy Pop being a retard in Balmain, Amazing editorial featuring Pam Hogg's winning shiny rock-star jumpsuits (think The Darkness and Velvet Goldmine), Sofia Coppola, Pixie Geldof, Courtney Love blah blah...all with cool unfazed photography. I want to be a part of this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been wearing an ankle-length black jersey skirt for a couple of years, and I'd highly recommend it.