Tuesday, February 24, 2009

THE UNCHANGED AND THE UNCHANGEABLE




Panda and I are on a break.

WEDNESDAY:
Interview at Yoga Magazine
Movie 'hang' at friend's flat (drink)

THURSDAY:
Lunch at TGIF for friend's re-re-scheduled birthday (drink)
Escape to Catford to see cousin and new baby

FRIDAY:
Knock on Bob Marley's aunt's door with my tape recorder in hand and try to get her to let me in with my Caribbean accent
Get dragged off by cousin to some club called Ink (drink)

SATURDAY:
Back to London
21st Birthday Party for Becks at The Big Chill House (drink)

SUNDAY:
Check out the Japanese Art Festival in Richmond for a bit
Friend's birthday hang in Central (drink)

BE PERILOUSLY SAD. AND DRUNK.

P.S. They changed my picture on the Kill City page (no. 6). I don't prefer it face-wise but that's the shirt they sent me (Panda took that picture of me...there's a whole photoshoot where that came from. Was looking at it today- shut up). I also got some killer stained jeans (the pewter colour) from them in the post the other day. Looks more like a really musty faded purple though, which makes it all the more amazing (THANKS!).

1 comment:

Nouvelle Fag said...

busy! and drunk. yay
looking forward to sat <3 :)
don't be too sad sausage *hugs you*