Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'LL GET US BACK TOGETHER AT HEART

Text messages...
Becks: I just walked past Henry Holland!!!
Me: I did once too, in Victoria Station. And this is what Fi said. 'He has no talent!'

Sorry Becks. Bad Mood entereth. But I did run into him. I found the old post (paragraph 2). But Fi's right. And this is what the big ole fat guy in Two Stupid Dogs said. 'Isn't that cute...BUT IT'S WRONG!'


Anyways, Panda will be happy to know (when I met him, he was in utter disgust at the converse I pulled off and put in a corner of his dorm one night) ...that I gave in and bought new sneakers; BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN MY CONVERSE ARE DEAD YET! They are hanging from a thread at this stage, but I think hanging them up on the wall for a while and giving them some space to breath (they have plenty of holes to breath from already but..yuh know), then wearing them only when I miss them, will give them a little more time.
I miss you already.
But Vans are pretty comfy too...
I'm going behind enemy lines here though...
Ugh...

No comments: