Monday, February 23, 2009

THE POWER GAMES AND BRIBES ALL LOBBYING FOR A PIECE OF ASS, SO THIS IS WHERE IT HAPPENS

NO WAY! Jen from Gnarlitude is such a winner. Look at these amazing boots at $20 and that gorgeous fucking Alexander Wang zipper skirt going for $18! Okay, so I thought my Honour one was cheap, but that's a fucking hit and run right there. If I could get it, I will, but I don't have a paypal account. So lucky you.

Her skirt (yours)
My skirt (from Honour)

DAMNIT! I thought I had one on her lol. *bows down* I guess the only upside is that I already have my own version of it, it's fucking hot and I don't have to fight for hers on ebay along with like...every single cool fashion forward person, and then cry over losing it to one of them.

And because we know I love O&S, I gotta say, this is harsh as fuck. What a bunch of cum rags! I'm probably not gonna shop at Forever 21 ever again; and you shouldn't either! Head over to Obesity and Speed and get yours now!

2 comments:

Nouvelle Fag said...

i saw a leather skirt similar to that in SF for 12yanky bucks. wish i got it now :( i have inherited my mother's leather mini's from the 80's though- one in red, one in pink- so all is not lost... ya. luvzit

Kara said...

ok no, u win! x