Thursday, December 4, 2008

MAKE ME BAD

I'm taking some time off writing my reviews right now at the Skin Two office to talk about these epic medic inspired shoes that have been itching my brain like a dirty cast for the past month! Gwendolyn Huskens is obviously the most genius design student I've encountered in a while. I would actually sport the majority of them. Dead serious.

Anyways, I'm pretty excited because, going through this massive heap of perverted/weird books and DVD's at the office, I stumbled across something of Trevor Brown's. I praised his work way back on my old blog at some point, and am now fortunate enough to do a review on one of his books of macabre rubber-clad doll illustrations. Check out his work and blog of similar works and inspiration here....well, if you like cute amputees, bondage chicks, dolls, eerie child play and toys and all that lol...

P.S. Today I'm signing up for a workshop in Bondage!

[image by Rene Van Der Hulst]

3 comments:

Monkeyboy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kara said...

:p i've got my partner sorted thanks

Monkeyboy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.