Wednesday, December 31, 2008

LIKE A GOOD BOOK, I CAN'T PUT THIS DAY BACK



um um um, Nadal and Federer. Here in Abu Dhabi. Now, THAT'S how you start a new year! My mom and I are staring at my little laptop screen with her credit card in hand, scrambling to find tickets. If we don't get in, my mom has the car and I have the will to kidnap Nadal on his way out. And if that fails, we'll just go play some tennis ourselves, burn off some steam with some master shots. We're set.
As for tonight, it's partying until the new year at the Emirates Palace Hotel. Shakira is having a concert there but if you buy VIP tickets you get into the NYE party as well that's happening, which is a good thing, because I am not willing to barf all over my pretty fucking dress for Shakira; maybe for alcohol.
SO in case I don't see ya, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: