Wednesday, December 31, 2008

YOU'VE GOT YOUR MOTHER IN A WHIRL CUZ SHE'S NOT SURE IF YOU'RE A BOY OR A GIRL


A new year requires new looks. I'm going back with curly and healthy hair for a while. Looking back, it makes me laugh to see the constant perils I've allowed my hair to face.

-red dye
-purple dye
-pink dye that came out prawn cracker orange
-bleached
-blue braided extensions
-regular braided extensions
-corn/cane rows. yes. shut up.
-GHD used and abused

until I was finally told to keep my hands away from my head and had it all chopped off two January's ago. Good times, good times...but let's leave it at that, shall we? It's still pretty damaged in this picture, but some hairdressers are amazing people. I've been amusing myself for ages with these curls, jumping up and down and shit. Curls are fun.

No comments: