Wednesday, December 31, 2008

THE PRETTY THINGS ARE GOING TO HELL, THEY WORE IT OUT BUT THEY WORE IT WELL

I have been getting increasingly obsessed with girlie/fierce lingerie, underwear and sleepwear as of late. I don't know if that has something to do with all that fetish research and clubbing I did recently, for which I picked up this sick black satin corset and some frilly underwear at Primark, but yeah, the lust is there regardless. If I could afford Kiki de Montparnasse, then AWESOME, but I can't so I'm automatically a anywhere else girl, predominantly Victoria Secret, La Senza and now, Oysho, which I just came across in one of the malls out here. Perfect. Plus they have a sale. This is all I picked up yesterday due to lack of funds. I bought them slightly bigger so they're breezy and comfy like boxers but cute and with a frilly bunched up bottom. I plan to take the store again by storm for my birthday, which is like, in 10 days...

No comments: