Monday, November 9, 2009

OF LILIES AND REMAINS



Okay, that wasn't such a long hiatus after all. I MIGHT do a couple more posts tonight since I'm all amped after 40 minutes on the treadmill, self-help reading material and coca cola (yes, my boyfriend and I broke up). But here are links to all the other posts I've written elsewhere that got published today:
Two over at Kill City (one on that ring!!) and my first proper Bitching and Junkfood post on the Where the Wild Things Are opening reception for the Pop-Up shop they opened at Space 15 Twenty last month in LA. I've owed you pictures from that for ages. Next up, the Kill City X Brian Lichtenberg collab party (with an added bonus!), so stay tuned.


P.S. I don't know why my KC posts' layouts are so shit- was having major probs trying to fix those; and my first post was supposed to go second and vice versa, duh (not my fault).

No comments: