Thursday, November 26, 2009

CAUGHT IN A BAD ROMANCE

Okay, I have a minute to spare before frantic movements to prepare for an impromptu flight to Trinidad via New York tonight; not to mention I just got my foot in the door with some publishing agents in London and have to get cracking on some proper fictional presentations now, along with the Skin Two feature I am still breaking my back to finish. But apart from shamelessly praising myself on those (but this IS a blog about me, hence justified), I wanted to feel like a shiny shilling for a minute over all the comments I am gathering on my posts over at Bitching and Junkfood (who is selling B&J duct tape now? - sexiest idea ever maybe?). I also thought you might want a link to my latest entry on Daphne Guinness; something I've been dying to post about for a while...

Also, they're offering a 15% discount to newbies signing up for their newsletter, so maybe you might wanna do that so you could get further ahead than me on these purchases (which I am still trying to find the money for). And they are constantly updating the site with more mesmerizing shit that it just pains me to watch. So clickity click, motherfucker!

No comments: