Saturday, March 7, 2009

THAT'S THE WAY I LIKE IT BABY, I DON'T WANNA LIVE FOREVER


Vintage. £12. Brick Lane. These days I love quirky pieces that are so wrong they become so right. This is hideous. It's my favourite. As it's reminiscent of a coffin, I feel like Emily Dickinson of the 21st Century; courting death and shit. All I need now is a pair of brothel creepers. Ji Kim (OF COURSE) has the creepers (customized) and THE perfect dress for my bag. I swear I fall more and more in love with that woman every time I visit.

Speaking of creepers, check out these fuckin' MAD Rupert Sanderson renditions that I just found by accident:

...oh for just over 500 quid.

Last night was interesting. I had a feeling it would be one of those nights...
-was introduced to this Norweigan guy who is now waiting for my boyfriend and I to split up

-ran into this girl in the bathroom queue who said she remembered me from a reading I did of one of my short stories. Said it was amazing, that she's a fan, and while we twisted our legs together in pelvic despair, we discussed my work in great depth. Interesting...

-ran into my yoga/ex boxing/ex self defence teacher, who by night is a university party bouncer/security man person thing, and we discussed what 'being on a break with your boyfriend' really meant, and how well I executed my shoulder stand. Interesting...

-listened to another friend try to explain to me rather scientifically how lovely I was, then hobbled around with his drunk weight on one shoulder, which then resulted in him throwing me to the ground. Then profuse, severe apologies with too many kisses, and me running away, and bouncer man friend yogi guy bounding over and going, 'say the word and I'll kick him out!'. Well cool, but...interesting...

-coming home and finding that my first preteen boyfriend Kermit has messaged me and is off to Trinidad and Tobago for Spring Break and he and his sister are playing it so down and out that they're sleeping in a car. And I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS! OH MY GOD! YOU ARE A WHITE TOURIST FROM MARYLAND, DUDE! Anyways, he has some of my friends' numbers (please take care of him).

I am napping.

No comments: