Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'VE BEEN TRYING HARD TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT, BUT YOU KNOW I COULD STAY HERE ALL NIGHT


And now the all-nighter can commence. (I love how my Brita container of water is behind the killer caffeine product)

This country is so jacked. I mean, who shuts Starbucks at half 7? I am just about waking up then.

Employee: Ah you made it. We thought you weren't coming. You're very late.
Me: Yeah, I know. I was freaking out on the bus, like 'Nooo they're gonna close the door in my face!'
Employee: Oh, no. We were waiting for you. Grande Iced Chai Tea Latte?
Me: Make it a venti, actually.
Employee: Look at you! Upgrading and stuff.
Me: ha...
LOSER!!!!!



Sorry, I love pictures of piles of books. These are piles of stuff I am currently dealing with this month.

Tonight on the agenda:

-write up Kate Cusack interview
-work on magazine article proposal for Business of Writing class
-work on book proposal letter for Developing the Novel 2 class
-read some more of 'Me and My Slaves' and make notes for review for Skin Two
-Edit and polish up review of 'Secret Identity: The Fetish Art of Superman's Co-Creator Joe Shuster' for Skin Two
-re-draft chapters 2 and 3 of novel

Whatever else:
-I TOTALLY SAW YOU RIFLING THROUGH MY KITCHEN CUPBOARDS, BITCH!

-I had a really vivid nightmare of one of my oldest friends telling me my boyf cheated on me with her. So vivid, even after I woke up I was hating him. Told him about it and actually got teary-eyed. I actually had to remind myself that he had only met her once, at her birthday party at Funky Buddha years ago, and we were with each other all night...and that IT WAS A DREAM!!!

- I am up one pants size while every time I talk to Panda online he is either on his way to the gym or has just come back from it. It makes me look like shit because our couple status is (or was?): Me as the amazingly hot exotic girl with a hard to place accent, him as the short Asian geek who I barely gave a second glance in the beginning. This is probably the only reason I am glad I am not in L.A. with him yet. If it persists, I'll start vomiting in May (just kidding...)

-It's 9pm and I just missed my last chance to eat. Perfect. (just kidding...)

No comments: