Saturday, October 18, 2008

SHE SAID SHE CAME FROM CELL BLOCK 3

Um, this girl like this is by far one of the most beautiful things I've seen. I want to be this. What is this? I saved this picture (whose source is unknown but which was stolen from Fashion Pirates) as themeaningoffashion.

Yesterday I went to an 80's Uni party and dressed up 80's Madonna style with my mom's old bustier, black body con mini skirt, lace leggings, ray ban's, dangly skeleton earring in one ear, safety pin in the other - everything. It was an epicly masterful look for a) an impromptu one, and b) a costume. Sorry I have no pictures, just fond memories, but I will, without a doubt, wear the outfit again, and maybe capture the moment to share with you too.

I went with my Burmese friend and we literally just danced the night away, with little £1 shot-dunking/desperate giggly bush-peeing moments in between. I got drunk. I certainly got flirted with, since I refused to do the leg-warmers/leotard/sweatband/neon look (stick a finger down my throat). We got invited to a party. We don't know the details, but she has the guy's number. She showed me a sparkly thing on her ring finger that made us go for more £1 shots, and made me think abt my own non-existent sparkly finger cluster (cue sad face). But, honey, that wasn't only drunkenness swimming in my eyes last night. I'm so happy for u!

Do you remember my flatmates names? (11 - cool new girlfriend next door, S&M - two inseperable guys in our block). 11 got so smashed last night she decided to have a competition with her friend to see who could make out with more guys. And this really surprised me, but she won, seeing as she begged her gay friend for his tongue, then when S&M and I were making drunken noodles in the kitchen with stolen utensils/pots, we bumped into her on the hallway stairs ripping the face off of this other flatmate I never mentioned because he's just sort of lame to talk about. I don't know his door number. Lemme check. 6. Right.

So we invited him up to the common room to drink and talk shit with us until we all dropped like flies between the hours of 4 and 6am. S&M slept in our lounge on a mattress, across the hall from my room. Apparently M doesn't have a place to live and just moves around coolly with his mattress from room to room. He currently resides in S's dorm. M kept asking me for a cuddle, and other weirdities (yeah, dibs on that word). He wanted to 'see' my room as well and wouldn't give me a chance to get changed out of my 80's garb. He also told me, when we were walking home from the party, that he hasn't slept with anyone in ages, and decided to strip in front of the group to settle into his mattress for the night while we were all still hanging out in there. 11 tried to show me some non-existent boner. She can be so fucking weird when she drinks. She was trying to get M and I to hook up. I nearly back-handed her, but then I figured it would be a long way to go before I won't have to deal with her ever again, seeing as we JUST moved into halls together. I did call her out on it publicly though, to the semi-shock of everyone else around. Whatev...just because he's black doesn't mean he's my automatic pick in the circle. Yeah, I said that too.

S&M might even still be across the hall in the lounge at this very moment, among the alcoholic wreckage that me and 11 now have to clean; who knows... I haven't left my room yet. I'm sick as a dog, and am afraid to venture out in case I feel the urge to spend money I nearly don't have (£25 in my VERY ACCOMMODATING bank account). I don't even have money for bus fare to get to work today, which works out quite well since I had to call in sick anyways. This is turning out to be one major weekend.

Exuent to homework.

No comments: