Friday, October 24, 2008

NIGHT SHIFT


I guess I'm still upset over not getting that Zara coat before I left Abu Dhabi. It so starkly resembled this Westwood one. Perfect, non? Love this set. Totally all over the 'splash of colour' idea.

...and this is just me missing wearing light clothing, drinking green tea frappes and hanging out in L.A.

I'm listening to Siouxsie and the Banshees radio - Bauhaus, The Cure, Alien Sex Fiend, The Creatures et al. Talking to Panda on Skype. He's looking for an apartment for us. I'm supposed to wake up in 40 minutes to go run errands before class. I'm also going to see if I'm going to get paid from the job I just abruptly quit. It would be nice, but I doubt.

2 comments:

Mrs. M. said...

Is that a green drink? What that is?!? It looks like frozen pea soup.

Kara said...

HAHAHA my darling, it's only the most amayyzinng tasting green tea frappe from sbucks. i miss it oh so dearly. they havent brought it to the UK :(