Tuesday, October 14, 2008

DEAR PRUDENCE

Oh they just LOVE to ram themselves up my ass...

From: Kara Martin
Sent: 13th October 2008 at 16:39
To: Panda
"lol oh i didnt get my adaptor. that was me at the lrc this morning before class. i went to starbucks and they said they didnt have it so someone stole it lol. i kno ppl r capable of theft but this one is just random to me. i thought only merely/semi decent people sit in starbucks in the UK. ah well. i had to buy another one for 3.99 pounds. sigh. but i kno i have another one in my stuff at my aunt's.

very busy day today...geez, but it seems i got everything done. of course roe says i'm not registered and i am not getting full access to my student account. finance says its because i cant just pay the first instalment and be registered. they say i have to fill out some form with my dad's bank details to tell them how i plan to pay the second half or some bullshit. so for over 4.000 pounds i havent been able to access my online homework and shit.

still no heater. going to send them my last complaint then it's bitch mode. this is prolly my 4th complaint, and one of those was actually me at the office in front of their faces complaining and they wrote it down in front of me, and that was last week. actually, this one is gonna be bitch mode. i'm pretty annoyed. cus all of a sudden this morning the heater in the bathroom was working.

and then the whole class is complaining because they made us pay 6 pound for this massive module booklet that is completely contradictory so none of us know exactly wat we're sposed to do this year, plus it's so scrappily put together that there is a page at the back with this random guy who died and a report on when his service is gonna be ...AND ACTUAL WRITTEN OUT HYMNS THAT ARE GOING TO BE SUNG THERE. AND, WHOever he is, he died in JUNE. the lecturer is all saying the creative writing course is still fairly new to UK universities and blah blah blah...whatev. this whole COUNTRY is fairly new to LIFE. like...they can't even tell me whether I need an NI number to work or not!

neways, i'm just ranting cus i kno u wud listen and no one else really cares OBVIOUSLY, so there! I actually had a really good and productive day despite all of the above. I'm very proud of my new-found get-shit-done ethics. Okay...time to go start the next novel for class..."

From: Kara Martin [mailto:krichellemartin@yahoo.com]
Sent: 13 October 2008 17:05
To: accommodation
Subject: problem
I am not sure who I am supposed to report this to because even though I have emailed you twice complaining about it already, as well as came in and spoke to someone at the office personally about it, the heater in my room (****) does not work. Fortunately, it hasn't been that cold these past few days but I am usually freezing myself to death in here, and, as you know, it will only get worse. This is absolutely unacceptable since I have paid for all these utilities in full. Also, my friend and flatmate in **** has the same complaints for a long time now. Can someone please come and deal with us immediately.

Thanks,
Kara Martin

No comments: