Monday, October 6, 2008

AND IF I'M WASTING MY TIME THEN NOTHING COULD BE BETTER

*sigh* Okay so here's the plan. Today's 'Developing the Novel' lecture is going to be pretty mind-numbingly useless and I don't care to discuss 'The Great Gatsby' any further. So...I'm skipping (sorry guys!). But the Wagamama rendez-vous post-lecture is still SO on. Could do with some decent amai udon and rekindle my inner fire with some warm green tea. IT'S. SO. COLD. BITE. ME. LONDON. YOU. ROCK. BUT. WHAT. THE. HELL.

It's just I have a lot of errands to run and can probably get more done for the class on my own today. I have been neglecting my novel plotting and collegiate reading, and what have you, recently, so...Starbucks today, lecture next week. And if somehow my lecturer stumbles upon this in the near future, I'm sure he'll understand the necessity for a creative person to have the occasional spontaneous tryst. And it's totally for a good non-fun-and-games cause.

WHY AM I TRYING TO JUSTIFY THIS?! SUCH A GEEK!!

No comments: