Friday, October 10, 2008

WHY DON'T YOU JOIN THE GROUP, IT'S BETTER THAN BEING A PARTY POOP

10:23pm, 9/10/2008: Text Message received from M from S&M (lol):

Hi Kara. If u 2 want to 2 get weed, call this number ***********. Her name is %$^&#. She lives in *%$^#$$ %^$. She's kool if u call her and she'll come 2 ur block. So delivery as well innit lol.


So...ever since 11 and I ran into S&M the other drunken night, weed has been playing a pretty big role in my week. Tough titties to what you're thinking; I ain't smokin' the shit (although I might have to at least once if this is gonna be authentic), but I've been getting all these signs that have turned themselves unconsciously into novel research. My novel is supposedly going to have some drug story laced into it as well; at least that's what I envisioned over the summer, but God alone knows I can't stick to anything to save my life; except for being body-conscious and a pain in the ass.
Anyway, so my unconscious novel research has included getting hooked on 'Weeds' as of now. I don't watch TV so the outburst of gripping TV Series and everyone else raging over them usually passes me by like a robust sea breeze. Then, in my own time, when I've finally put down my latest Kureishi novel, I tend to browse surfthechannel.com for something else to pass the time. So now, enter Weeds. And in good time too. At least now I don't feel like I've been neglecting my novel plotting as much. Doesn't being a writer sound like fun?
Here, lemme supply you with your first hit then you're on your own:


No comments: