Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ETSY PT. 2: WITH COMMENTARY..AND LINKS!

Someone totally swooped down with a vengeance on those AMAZING boots I posted last time from Etsy. I was backtracking just now to find it for the lovely Jen, but it's gone already! (SORRY! Unless it was you yourself who nicked them, then goodie! If not, I actually found a possible replacement below). It's funny, because when I laid eyes on them, they were practically calling out to her in like...fuckin Motorhead lyrics or something lol.

Anyways, I won't be a bad blogger this time, and have incorporated links to go with these lovely vintage Etsy finds for your feet. The last time I was just really ill and lethargic, and possibly subconsciously jealous that I couldn't purchase any of the goodies myself, being credit-card-less (AND NOW DEBIT-CARD-LESS AS WELL ACTUALLY!). So sorry about that.


How incredibly playful are these jazz flats? I can see myself running to a lecture in these. Or not *mopes*


Well these three are just inexplicably killer, the third being my breakfast, lunch and dinner, EASILY! Go, go, and BRING TO ME!

I'm not quite sure why I posted these because pointed heels now kind of make me want to keel over and die several times simultaneously, but the heel bit is interesting.

Jen's make-do pair...maybe? yeah? no?

And then lastly, I just really dug these Steampunk gaiters. Sick!

No comments: