Friday, September 18, 2009

I MUST BE DREAMING, FOR I DON'T FALL IN LOVE LAWLESSLY

Introducing Lauren. So adorable and ever so stylish, and a super friendly girl I may be hanging out with again soon; also a really great, really helpful and attentive employee at...

...and I'm sort of in a sartorial relationship with KC, as you'll probably notice in the right column, now that I've pointed it out to you. Anyway, as I've also mentioned before, their store on Melrose is HEIGHTS! ...and just chock full of free shit for me that's waiting to get close to my skin (within reasonable budget). It was so hard to choose today!




I particularly love the collages covering the dressing room walls (AHHH), and the fact that they have mags like Purple and Paper lying around...and then some, like the sick collaborations and ideas they have coming in the not too distant future. You'll die.

Anyways, I walked away with the shredded skinnies she's wearing and this dope black jacket with diagonal front zipper. I've got to do a photo for the revamped KC website where I'll be featured as usual as one of the KC100, so you'll see the pieces after the shoot; too much excitement was had today for me to even move a picture-taking finger right now.

No comments: