Saturday, September 12, 2009

I TREAT YOU LIKE A JOKE BUT YOU CAN'T TELL WHEN I'M JOKIN'

Today sucked balls! Didn't get to go to Kill City, realised at the last exorbitant minute that the Yeah Yeah Yeah's were in town touring (this is the 2nd bloody time the YYYs have done this to me, in 2 separate continents - I think I need a gigs drip in my arm and I think they need to supply it). Also my friend Dulce, who just moved here from Italy, and who I haven't seen yet, cancelled on dinner tonight in town, which means I am all dressed up in lots of random green for no goddamned reason but to share salty bits with a pack of Wheat Thins. I took my ipod for a 40 minute walk this morning though and proceeded to watch an old season of America's Next Top Model then stopped after my girl of choice made it nowhere past the double doors of the model loft. Everyone else was ugly or had a Bostonian accent (my finger is down my throat).

Anyway, I did manage to take some appalling bathroom shots yet again. I'm starting to like it. I'm also starting to like rich, royal greens in my wardrobe. The blazer is new, from the Cobra Snake yard sale. And those converse haven't gotten wear in years.

and have some sad spoof

HATE TODAY! (September 11th)

No comments: