Tuesday, September 8, 2009

LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO GO, WHERE THE SUN GOES DOWN, AND STAYS LOW

I EXTENDED MY STAY IN LA! Researching my article is getting a bit crazy so I need a little more time. Not to mention, having an open ticket means I was probably gonna extend my stay anyway, because I'm more likely to be seeing 2010 before I see the boyf again next. *sad face*

Moi all bored and melting at the bus stop waiting to head over to The Cobra Snake's yard sale (oh and where they take their shop photos was where mark sent me to try on my purchases, among a room full of half dressed cobra models - didn't help my fat case much). Also, I just went over to Mark's site and saw that this guy I ogled once on some other random site was among the pics - SOOOO PRETTTYYYY!!! Anyway, I picked up 2 really great pieces that I'll have to showcase some other time when Family Guy isn't on. I'm also transferring THE DEAD WEATHER album that F burned for me onto my ipod (I couldn't be staying with a better bunch).

ALSO HEY! Since I know a lot of fashion peeps read me, did anyone hear about the Anna Wintour movie coming out September 11th? I'm not convinced but I know I'll find myself in a darkened theatre watching it regardless....fashion's hold on me is just too ridconculously strong. Think it'll be good?

I hate overly tangential blog posts...Sorry. Had to try to get it all in during the TV adverts. Robot Chicken now!

No comments: