Sunday, April 12, 2009

I AM LEAVING THIS HARBOUR, GIVING URBAN A FAREWELL

So I got a little bit excited after confirmation of the Becks/Kara Yard sale collabo. Dollar signs invaded my brain and I started upsetting my room. Some shit I will be selling...
Junk jewellery
Naughty books...and the occasional influential one
Stupid drinking games
Really long Hello Kitty twist-up crayons (awesome, trust me)
Metallic pillows
Wannabe Chanel handbags
Ugly green frilly tops
boxes of foreign cigarettes
Skanky dresses

scarves, and scarves, and scarves...
...and if I can get away with it...Just kidding. Right? AM I?!

Lots and lots more shit obviously. I'm thinking all clothes items will go for a fiver (okay, some may be 10 - sorry, this is about making some money here), 2009 mags going for 50p and shit, really cool books and shit...a couple DVDs (and shit). You know the drill. Hey! Should I sell mix CDs?!

Oh and I just got this amay-hay-zing idea as well. But it's going to involve some paint and LOTS and LOTS of vodka.

No comments: