Friday, May 8, 2009

THE SLOW DRIP OF SOMETHING STILL HERE

I ABSOLUTELY DON'T TOLERATE TWITTER, BUT SOMETIMES YOU DO WANNA WRITE SHORT BURSTS OF TEXT BECAUSE YOU MAY NOT YET HAVE FINISHED WATCHING ALL THE SEASONS OF WEEDS, SO...

- I had a dream that I was requested by my boss to review a bar and when I got there, I had been duped. Some big Fat Albert type guy had looked me up on the website and I ended up at his house party drinking pink champagne. My friends from Trinidad were there. I looked like a slut. I slapped him all over his roly skin and left; but after my champagne.

-I have a urinary tract infection and my medication has the word Nitro in it and my piss is flourescent yellow

-Nearly decided to keep my UTI instead of spending money on the meds. Broke as a joke.

-I am signing up with Paypal to supposedly make my life easier. I signed up for Ebay too but gave up 5 minutes later when they told me they were gonna charge me for the second, third and so forth pictures I posted per product.

-I should be reviewing a sticky Walkabout pub right about now but I just can't be arsed and I am gonna seriously hate myself in the morning for not going. Waking up knowing I should've been at a bar last night is the new fucked up hangover. Your girl doesn't even really drink anymore.

-Funny how now that I am on some weird meds I feel compelled to buy a bottle of stolichnaya and just lay back...

-I miss Mistress Ivy. She went back home to Essex for the weekend. We did yoga all week and are signing up for this 10 day bikram yoga binge come Monday and are gonna pass out together. That's a love story done my way.

-My mom just informed me that she won't be around for a bit to talk because her husband bought her a trip on an Alaskan cruise for her birthday.

-Mistress Ivy is coming to stay with me and my family for about 2 weeks in Abu Dhabi come June, so my blog should get A LOT more interesting next month. I shouldn't even have to tell you to stay tuned.

-Panda is throwing a major birthday party in a suite in Vegas in July. Can I just say how much I am looking forward to kicking everybody out at the END of the party?

-Weeds

No comments: