Wednesday, October 28, 2009

FEELING THE NEED TO ASSURE YOU WE'RE ALL QUITE SANE


Dear Shaun White...
I want your hair.
I want your canines.
I want you too.
Um, why?

-------------------

In case you were worried more than usual over this, I am up to sane things too. I am thinking of taking up surfing, conversational arabic and pro tennis and beach volleyball (I can't think of any other sport that rewards you with a more perfect body). I will also be blogging for the home girls over at Bitching and Junkfood (stay tuned) and I am working on my fiction again because I was shortlisted for this university competition to meet one on one with an agent in London and have them consult my work (fingers crossed because that means an instant ticket to London next month courtesy dad if I win this). 'Tis all. Carry on.

No comments: