Monday, August 31, 2009

THE HAND INSIDE MY CRANIUM CUPS MY MIND

After 5 minutes in the store, I picked up these specifics and had to be dragged out by Panda when I saw the palm sized crucifixes (next time). Some DIY'ing is about to go underway.

The store? The grand total? $6.61.
I love Halloween.

------------------
The Mars Volta are playing tonight. Sebastian's going. I, for one, was too busy to organize tickets. Been slaving away at my laptop all day working on my career. Now I feel lame but accomplished. Panda's finally home from shooting a music video all day. I cooked - stir fry noodles with squid. But that was hours ago and I am now cradling the hugest headache. Have eaten nothing but grapes all day, with a couple of swigs of cold soy protein vanilla chai. aarrrgghhh....

No comments: