Friday, July 3, 2009

JUST KEEP YOUR EYES ON YOUR PART AND LEAVE ME ALONE IN MINE

Latest buys in the shoe department just posin' and shit on my shower ledge. Office/Topshop.


I've been believing in fate a lot lately, and so when I excused myself to go to the bathroom when my family and I were dining at a restaurant in one of the mega malls here, I really went to try on these Topshop heels that I passed earlier and doubted. I hadn't tried them because my foot's so big that stores usually never have my size over here (small feet/fair skin/hairless a woman maketh in this society). But I saw it again and I was actually coincidentally thinking of purchasing something hookerishly tall for the summer. Well, it was the last pair, it was my size and I got a ridic discount on it that reduced it from like $425 dirhams to $382 dhs (about £63). For me, that's still expensive but because of fate and the fact that cheap shoes ALWAYS have agendas (these Primarks nearly severed half my toes), I've decided to put forward a lot more cash on my future footwear. Feet are just too fuckin' precious.

No comments: