Friday, January 1, 2010

EIGHT DAYS A WEEK

LAST NIGHT! WOW! Like..what did you get up to? Anyways this is me stirring this afternoon.


I've really taken to cat ears since not being able to get over how cute Jessica Stam looks in that one Nina Ricci perfume ad?

So it's going to be part of my 'signature' accessories collection this year (fuck, I'm seriously turning into an anime character)


MUMMYYYY!!!! I know a lot of people go partying at some club with friends and make out with strangers in plaid shirts while sloshing Pabst/Red Stripe all over everyone for their NYEs but I honestly prefer being with my fam for it (well, this time the bro and sis hit up that Rihanna concert, which I heard was a snore). We used to throw the biggest parties back home on our lawn for hundreds of people and wear fancy dresses and drink champagne and light fireworks - I miss that...


DRUNKENNESS!!! It's so nice to see her happy again because her mother died on Boxing Day and I've been nursing her and trying to make her laugh with back to back Little Britain (Rest In Peace, Mama - we love you)


Outfit deets...(and speaking of...one of my bloggerly NY resolutions is to post more of what I wear because I've always been intimidated by that since there are so many straight fashion bloggers out there doing stellar jobs already. I don't like to think of this blog as strictly fashion but I do think it would make it more homey and personal if you saw more of me, yeah? I'll try.)


My dress cost 25. American. cents. at. this. gay. people's. yard. sale. and. my. mother. doesn't. want. you. to. know. that. but. what. kind. of. blogger. would. I. be. if. I. didn't. share. that. wackness?

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND ALL THE BEST WITH YOUR RESOLUTIONS! About to go write in my new journal, discuss business plans, eat leftover salmon and re-play last night. Love you all.



PS. Apologies to anyone who was offended by the 'thinspo' reference in my last post, but honestly I'm not in the blogosphere to support/mock/help any anorexics/bulimics (I was pro-ana AND ana myself back in the day and I know that trying to help someone who doesn't want to be helped is useless so do what you like, I don't care). What I really want to say, in the nicest way possible, is that in my personal space, I say it like it is and those photos were honestly inspiration for me to maintain skinny-ness. But...for what it's worth, ANOREXIA/BULIMIA IS BAD!


No comments: