Friday, November 21, 2008

CALL IT WOMEN'S INTUITION, BUT I THINK I'M ON TO SOMETHING HERE

Anything to distract me from the task at hand (today's un-ticked collegiate tasks in my planner)...

FIVE THINGS IN MY BAG:
-Esse Menthol Cigarettes bought in Abu Dhabi months ago
-A very tiny bottle of CK One Summer from the travel edition pack I bought in NY duty free (can you tell I'm showing off?)
-Curious Pleasures: A Gentleman's Collection of Beastliness (picked this book up from the Skin Two office and plan to do a review on it maybe)
- microwave popcorn packets for later
-White quilted Chanel wallet given to me for Christmas by a really nice girl back in Dubai


FIVE FAVOURITE THINGS IN MY ROOM:
-this really pretty colourful demon mask I haggled for outside the Great Wall (yeah, don't think I'll be stopping with the boasting anytime soon. Too smug right about now)
-my Sony Vaio laptop
-fake fur coat I bought in a Charity shop recently for £20
-sunglasses collection
-mom's vintage Madonna-esque bustier that I brought over with me for my last year of London mayhem

FIVE THINGS I'M CURRENTLY INTO:
- the London Fetish Scene : PVC, Femme Doms, violet wands and BDSM merch (working on a big article)
-planners and calendars (my life has been meticulously documented as of late due to busy-as-fuck-ness
-Diana Wynne Jones novels, particularly Howl's Moving Castle and Castle in the Air
-being a real journalist (I'm working on like 7 different pieces at the moment, all due next month)
- butter on toast

FIVE THINGS I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO:
- volunteer to be a body snatcher in Thailand
- speak fluent Japanese
- own a tansier monkey
- be a violently seductive bitch
- write a novel

No comments: