Monday, November 24, 2008

SO I TAKE MY TIME GUIDING THE BLADE DOWN THE LINE

Really busy schedule ahead of me for the rest of the month, and all the way into December: coursework, articles, BDSM reviews, satanic clubbing, daddy visits, fake ID birthdays, friend's legit ID birthdays, Russian BBQ's, Neon Nights, writing competitions and travel. Which brings me back to satanic clubbing. I might be going undercover for my fetish project to Club Anti-Christ for AC Lite on December 5th. Come and hang with me...if you even recognize me post-geared up. Here are some of the Satanic Sluts totally owning it. Jealous. Almost.

Bleed for Me:

Verdandi:

Tempesta:

Razor Candi:

Darenzia:

Eva Morgan:

Morella:

Nitrogene

Listening to Lacuna Coil tonight. Always a favourite.

1 comment:

Mrs. M. said...

Those bitches are straight up fierce for years. Love it.