Friday, November 26, 2010

POUND FOR POUND


two things I just can't get enough of right now. Get on it.

Other than that...I am dying to go to Creamfields Abu Dhabi. I am dying to see Guns 'n' Roses in December. Machete has been on my radar for eons and I still have yet to see it (did you? Is it good?). Excited to possibly go home for a short break before Christmas. Want to finish my can of Stella but it's from my dad's special stash and the folks just got home. I wish my mum would just cut the act and give me the bike we both picked out for me for Christmas - could really use it. I am adoring my tiny Christmas tree, which I'll soon start decorating with obscure things. I am sort of panicking about my new workload at the mag but the pay raise will make it worth it. Fight training has been awesome - hit up the gym for 1.5 hours of torture first thing this morning and surprised my trainer. Only problem is I am becoming more violent. Took my spike bracelet for a spin today. Mouthed off a local - a total no no around these parts. Mouthed off a bus driver. Probably shouldn't have because he works my neighbourhood. Nearly mouthed off a girl over-eying my man. Thought better of it because she's not even his type. The boyf will meet my father tonight at his birthday party. I will drink a lot and post all the little details on Twitter. Be there. I have been dressing well. Kayaking on the mangroves a little too early in the morning. Hence, goodnight.
IȾ iϟ Ẇrittɇn.

No comments: