Saturday, November 6, 2010

HOLD ME LIKE A GUN

Sorry I've been such a shitty blog parent but this last week has kept me pretty busy.

Anyway, do you like my shoes?


Only 40 dirhams from New Look. Yeah, that's like 6 pounds/10 dollars. I went ape shit there on shoes the other weekend, bought like 6 pairs. I don't know why I am always surprised at how good their collection is. It was never that great in the UK when I lived there, and now I barely shop anywhere else for footwear. Good for them.

In other news...

THIS DREAM is for sale in my neighbourhood. I want it so bad, but I don't have the local license and oh yeah, I don't have 50,000 dirhams. The local guy who owns it saw The Fox and I peering inside of it late one night and just gushing like mad and pulled up in his shiny white Mercedes G Class Off-Roader and explained that it was THE car for his crew, B2B (Between Two Bridges, the English name for the neighbourhood he and I both live in). He's really keen to get rid of it for nearly any price, it seems, which is a bit shady so it's probably a blessing that I can't afford it...

IȾ iϟ Ẇrittɇn.

No comments: