Wednesday, October 20, 2010

SNIPER AT THE GATES OF HEAVEN

Hell no am I going to further embarrass myself by posting the new Rihanna song that I am hopelessly obsessed with as of late. Instead, have an offering of the other artist I am currently swooning over. Gnarlitude Jen posted this song and video eons ago but I'm just coming around in the blogosphere after a whirlwind couple weeks sports journalism-ing, swap meet prepping, film festival going, Adrien Brody stalking yadda yadda, so here ya go...




Honest to the powers that be, if I were a highly fucking talented music video director with a penchant for the dark side, I would produce exactly this. Hauntingly beautiful doesn't even fully capture it.

And this one just oozes early morning road trip for me. I don't know about you...


Get on it.

IȾ iϟ Ẇrittɇn.

No comments: