Friday, September 3, 2010

YOU'RE ALRIGHT


Friday night in.
My idea of piggin' out.

The fam's off in Toronto setting up my little brother for college so The Fox and I are vacationing in their apartment on the weekends, throwing dinner parties, playing Truth or Dare and cards, watching The Tudors and The Hills and fighting about whether one particular time is better to go to the gym rather than stay home and watch a dumb movie. He's asleep on the sofa and I'm chowing on my lonesome with some back to back Beverly Hills 90210 - something The Russian boat dweller lent me. And I swear it was purely coincidence that I started watching it just in time for 90210 Day.

I am thinking of quitting my job, not only because my bosses don't like/trust me, but because now that I know that, I get a feeling it's a great time to dive into all my purely passion driven projects, even if they involve next to no money. I'll probably go consult Susan Miller after this.


[UPDATE] Lo and behold, Susan Miller says this month is a great month to quit my job and change my focus in my career sector; even study again! 

IȾ iϟ Ẇrittɇn.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

mmm that sushi looks so good right now.