Tuesday, September 14, 2010

LIFE IN A CAPELLA



Really lovin' this woman right now, especially since we now share a third nasal opening (it's good to be bullringed again now that I'm miles from an office).

As usual, The Fox and I are not friends tonight. He still hasn't quite come to terms with the fact that I actually am a social alcoholic (I hate people who laugh and nod and say they are too) and it bums him out. So I've left him a box of donuts in the fridge with an apologetic Post-It note attached and Rehab tonight is at my parent's place. I'm updating my CV, changing my Facebook name and snuggling up on the sofa with the girls watching Kendra's E! True Hollywood Story.

FUCK ME, DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S SOOO GOOD? Spicy tomato and rice soup. Staying true to my new 'life's a bitch but I can handle myself now that I own a flat' stance, I brought over my own canned food. Mother dearest still pried it from my hands to heat on the stove, though, and made sure I had every last drop! That and tea with cardamom spiced milk just does it for me these days. I'm losing hella weight, though, obviously.

I just had a really easy, breezy talk with Panda (it's been a long time coming), and I actually have no ill feelings towards his new girlfriend. I get great vibes from her. I hope he reads this. I mean that.

IȾ iϟ Ẇrittɇn.

No comments: