Tuesday, May 11, 2010

EVER SO TALENTED

a very poor, disheveled and uninspired work look. The month of May just doesn't roll off my tongue that well.

thoughts/facts/beliefs:

cats aren't THAT bad. I may want one.

meow.

muay thai is better than beach boot camp because you get to kick shit.

An asthma attack nearly killed me yesterday so I probably have asthma.

smiling over a break-up is so much more effective than crying. try it.

Kristen Stewart was so ideal circa Adventureland and Into the Wild, and then a vampire came and bit her. Now she's dead.

Blindfolded dinners make you want to have sex.

There is blood everywhere.

Someone got caught under my sheets last week.

I am big into changing my relationship status on facebook so would appreciate it if you'd stop breaking up with me.

I could dress so much better. honest.

You do need a day off. Call in sick.

Banks are never your friend. Silly me.

Become a journalist. You will get into places even when it's a 'private party'.

I want a raise.

I deserve one.

Tuesdays are the new Thursdays.

I really appreciate you but no more Japanese characters please.

IȾ iϟ Ẇrittɇn.

No comments: