Tuesday, April 20, 2010

LISTENING TO YOU, I GET THE MUSIC

I just worked 14 hours, and then when it was time for dinner, I worked again as I had to review the restaurant. But ending off a day like this by watching Woodstock: The Director's Cut, the sexy people that walked the face of that period (including fringe jacketed Roger Daltry) and hearing this song (with the help of a little alcohol) makes me not mind facing it all again tomorrow. I think the Woodstock DVD should be a prerequisite to any work day. And alcohol.

But speaking of Woodstock (and let me take a convenient moment to wish you happy 4/20), something like (and unlike) the modern day equivalent will be hitting my shores this weekend and I plan to get thoroughly wet and wild for Damian Marley on the Saturday. And that is all.

No comments: