Sunday, April 25, 2010

IF YOU ASK ME, IM READY TO DO THE UNTHINKABLE

...LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS...

bag: H&M
Wang/Farrow wannabes: Forever 21
Seriously more amazing on my feet and in person caged heels (already scoffed from thrice weekly wearage) : New Look (I KNOW!)
I'm well aware that it's more effective to wear my pieces for you rather than snap them on the floor in front of heaps of clothing, but confidence is at an all time low right now as I've reached the 'Interfuckingmission' on the Woodstock: The Director's Cut DVD, which is brimming with the most beautiful long-limbed lifeforms I've ever seen since Avatar in 3D (and these guys are real!), not to mention I had to review a highrollers-and-their-hoes private beach club this weekend rightly named Plastik - I've never been so painfully aware of myself. I swear, even if I wanted to stay longer than the tragic hour that I did spent smoking menthols and pretending to enjoy the sunset, I probably wouldn't have made it out of there alive what with all those dangerously hard nipples threatening to gouge my ever-swivelling eye out. Another thing that doesn't help my case much is the fact that I've chosen to date an Arabic Adonis. But I won't even bother getting started on that guy right now. Enough of him was had last night for me to refrain from mentioning him for the rest of the week. I'll try my bestest.
This week's honourable mentions:
truffle pasta from Jones the Grocer, re-introducing myself to my septum piercing, THAT apartment, astrologyzone.com, 'Strange Fruit' by Siouxsie and the Banshees, working wet hair, legalizing my employment, getting beaten and beating back HARD at Muay Thai, my new 'army' jacket, malteser's, 1.5 litres of water a day, meditation via candlelight, plastic recycling, telling people what I really want


No comments: